Wednesday, 29 July 2009

A bit of skirt

I hate dressing up for a first date.
Don't get me wrong, I love the preparations of getting ready. Long bath, defuzzing, exfoliation, blow-dry, make-up and heels together with the romantic happily ever after fantasies. It's more that I don't want to give a false expectation, I don't always wear make-up nor heels but I do often dress effeminately.
I usually keep a smart jacket and some heels at work as I know I'm more casual than smart casual. It's not that I am looking for a Wayne Slob in fact one of my most recurring fantasies involves a man in a suit, but someone that has an 'at home' look.
An ex once commented "I like it when you wear skirts", so what did I do? I spent a month wearing skirts and dresses nearly exclusively. I then questioned [to myself] if he was controlling my decisions and spent the next month wearing trousers, jeans and leggings, just to prove that I am independent and to see if he would still love me as much should I not happen to wear a skirt.
The same happened when a lover commented he liked my legs in jeans. God, I'm contrary.
PS - The love bites are still going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment